Whether its back to school, back to the office or a just bra wardrobe refresh here are 5 styles you should have in your lingerie drawer.
- Sascha – Our #1 strapless, the “Sascha” bra gives a natural-looking curve and can be worn as a strapless push-up bra or an everyday bra with the additional straps. The smooth microfiber appears seamless under clothes. The removable push-up padding makes this must-have bra versatile and a welcome addition to any petite woman’s lingerie wardrobe.
2. Grace – This must-have t-shirt bra, “Grace” has smooth, contoured cups that give you a graduated lift. Take it up a notch by adding the optional push-up pads, or wear it without, and still get a natural-looking curve. Lace detail on the center gore and side wing make this basic bra extra special, while the power mesh back wing provides extra support.
3. Lea – The perfect wire-free bra. “Lea” gives a bit of shape and cleavage without the underwire. With its double-back clasp and lightly contoured cups with a level two push-up, “Lea” is simply feminine. This style comes in smooth microfiber or jacquard lace cups that offer a feminine touch while providing an invisible silhouette.
4. Charlie – This demi-cup bra will give you a sexy shape and push your breasts forward, creating the ultimate silhouette. Featuring removable padding and a higher rise under the arm, you will be comfortable and covered in this perfectly petite style. The lace detailing adds the perfect touch of feminine grace and is sure to help you feel fabulous!
5. Kymber – This push-up bra, “Kymber” features a the sculpted silhouette you’ll get from the soft molded cups. Then, add the level 2 out of 5 contoured push-up and you’ve got just the right amount of lift and curve for your smaller figure. The deep-plunge neckline lets you show off your boosted cleavage. Layered with a beautiful lace that extends beyond the edge of the cups, “Kymber” will give you the look of a sophisticated bralette.